President, CEO, and Director
- Professional Geologist with more than 30 years of experience in the resource sector
- Former Vice President with Goodman & Company Investment Counsel and Vice President of Dundee Resources Inc.
- Former President, CEO, and Director of Eagle Hill Exploration, mining equity research analyst at TD and Scotia Capital
- Previously Director of Osisko Mining Inc., eCobalt Solutions Inc., and Condor Precious Metals (private)
Accounting professional with 18 years of accounting experience, 12 of which has been with Marrelli Support Services at a Senior Level. Registered as a CA and a CPA. With Orford since May 2020.
- Professional Geologist with +25 years of experience in mineral exploration and development
- Currently Chief Operating Officer of Dumont Nickel – Magneto Investments LP
- Previously Director & VP Exploration of Orford Mining and VP Exploration of RNC Minerals (Karora Resources) and former Senior Geologist at Xstrata Nickel (formerly Falconbridge)
Vice President Exploration
- Professional Geologist with +14 years of experience in mineral exploration and development
- Previously Senior Geologist at Orford Mining and Senior Project Geologist with RNC Minerals (Karora Resources)
Board of Directors
- Professional Engineer with over 25 years of operational experience
- Current Chief Operating Officer of Alamos Gold Inc.
- Former Chief Operating Officer of AuRico Gold
- Former President of Dundee Corporation and Chairman of Dundee Sustainable Technologies
- Previous CEO of Ryan Gold, Valdez Gold, Cogitore Resources, a base metal exploration company in Northern Quebec
- John McCluskey is the President and Chief Executive Officer (and director) of Alamos Gold Inc.
and has held this position since 2003, when he co-founded the Company with mining hall of famer Chester Millar.
- Mr. McCluskey was formerly a Director of the World Gold Council and is currently an Alternative Director.
- Mr. McCluskey was the recipient of the 2018 Murray Pezim Award for Perseverance and Success in Financing Mineral Exploration by the British Columbia Association for Mineral Exploration. This award recognized Mr. McCluskey’s role in the acquisition, financing, and encouragement of successive discoveries at Mulatos, as well as his ongoing success as CEO of Alamos.
- Mr. McCluskey was also named Ontario’s 2012 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of The Year, based on a judging panel’s assessment of financial
performance, vision, leadership, innovation, personal integrity and influence, social responsibility, and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Professional Geologist with over 15 years of exploration and mining experience
- Current Senior Vice President of Geology for Excellon Resources
- Former Vice-President Exploration at Roxgold Inc.
- Monique Rabideau is the Practice Lead, Capital Markets and Securities for Practical Law Canada at Thomson Reuters. Practical Law Canada is a web-based legal solution. A team of expert lawyers creates and maintains updated information and precedents that provide legal know-how to lawyers, clerks and law students.
- Monique is alsoChair of the Board of the Dancer Transition Resource Centre, the national charity that has been helping dancers across Canada make necessary transitions into, within, and from professional performing careers since 1985.
- Monique graduated magna cum laude from McGill in 1988 then obtained her Juris Doctor from the University of Toronto in 1991 after which she joined Fogler, Rubinoff LLP, a full service law firmin downtown Toronto where she practiced for 22 years in the business law department.
- Monique was previously a director of eCobalt Solutions Inc.
- +25 years of experience in investment management, equity research, and banking
- VP Portfolio Management and Research at CIBC Asset Management, Director of Equity Research at Scotia Capital and Blackmont Capital, and Project Manager – Corporate Development at Rio Algom Limited
- CFA, MBA